Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ciento, mis amigos.


And this is my 100th Post, which I'm grateful for, as I have nothing else to share with you fine people. And being as it is such an accomplishment, I will take the rest of the day off and go shopping.

But leave you with the other important 'HUNDREDS' in my life:

The percentage at which I am positive Gerard Butler and I are destined for each other.


The number, plus one, of my favorite gang of spotted dogs.


The number of pills a day it takes to keep me healthy, happy, and socially-acceptable.


My goal weight, in pounds.


The attempts it takes for me to complete a cartwheel.


The number of men I have dated. This year.


The speed, in mph, I would run from any of those included in the above entry.


The number, plus infinity, of peanut-butter cups I could eat in one sitting.


The times I've put off working out. This morning.


The most money I have ever spent for a diet coke.


The least money I have ever spent on an emotional shopping trip.


The years I would wait for Brandon Flowers.


The gallons of the Pacific Ocean I have drunk. This week.


Happy Hundreds, dearest readers.


xoxo





4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Gerard or Brandon, that's a toss up for sure :0) I tremendously enjoyed your 100 list, mostly because they are all true! xoxo

SHELLS BELLS! said...

You are so witty! Miss you and your face.

Kris and Sarah said...

Oh Gerard, mmmmmm! I want a group discount on the upcoming surgery. :)

Dani said...

You are so hilarious.