Friday, November 6, 2009

'Tis the Season

Despite what anyone I have ever dated might argue otherwise, I AM A GIVER.

And that, in combination with the impending yuletide festivities of the season, was my primary motivation for giving - every person in my vicinity - swine flu.

Because some things should be shared.

And I'm a giver (slash carrier).

Not to worry, dear friends, for I have redeemed myself (some make good, I make BAKED goods), in the form of dessert.

Because nothing says "I'm sorry I gave you swine flu" like a Bavarian Apple Torte.

Go on, be piggish.

xoxo

3 comments:

preston said...

You should move to New York and infect Wall Street Bankers one kiss at a time. Then get their money and come home. Go quick though, it looks like those A holes already got the vaccination though, which, you'll be surprised to hear me say, makes me very upset with the Obama Administration.

My Three Sons said...

wish I was close enough to be piggish with you :0)

Dani said...

HILARIOUS. I saw this picture on FB and I still want to eat my computer this go around...btw, I don't ever check my google reader, which is why I have to catch up on an entire month at a time. Ooops.