Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twice in One Year

It's no big deal, people.

Brunette beauty at Pipes - m4w - 30 (Pipes in cardiff)


Date: 2009-11-09, 11:02AM PST


I see you surfing at Pipes all the time. I always kick myself for not talking to you when you're actually alone. Short brown hair, white and green funboard, silver car. I'd love to surf with the prettiest girl in cardiff.

  • Location: Pipes in cardiff
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1458274116

1 comments:

Dani said...

That is so cool. You are beautiful. Thasss fo' sho'. But seriously. Guys spot you even when it's not a typical gorgeousness opportunity for most people--at the gym when most people are red-faced and sweaty and in a wetsuit. Are you kidding me? Most people look like seals in wetsuits.