Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why Men don't Understand.

Kristen: My new boots came in the mail today!

Boy: Which new boots?

Kristen: Brown, suede.

Boy: Don't you have like five pairs of brown boots already?

Kristen: Six, I think.

Boy: You needed another?

Kristen: These ones go over my knees.

Boy: Why would you need boots that go over your knees?

Kristen: Sometimes my knees get cold.

Boy: But you wear tights.

Kristen: Not when it's warmer

Boy: Why would you wear boots when its warmer?

Kristen: Sometimes my knees feel fat.

Boy: Your knees aren't fat.

Kristen: Right, but sometimes they feel fat.

Boy: But you run like 7 miles a day.

Kristen: But I still get my period.

Boy: And that makes your knees feel fat?

Kristen: Well, yes.

Boy: I don't understand you.

5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I understand you!

libbie said...

I also understand. . . . . and boys will NEVER understand such a sensitive issue . . . . until they get their period. So Never.

thebusbyfamily said...

as soon as you find a boy that understands why you need six pairs of brown boots -- MARRY HIM!

thanks for making me laugh.
hope you are doing good.

melissa

Unknown said...

Amen, sister! I'd never noticed your website link on Facebook - funny stuff!

Dani said...

Hilarious. And I can just hear your voice in this conversation...so funny. :)