Friday, May 22, 2009

FINALLY

After a good year of reading Craig's List Missed Connections, I do believe this to be me. . .


24 Fitness Solana Beach - m4w - 30 (Solana Beach)
________________________________________
Reply to:pers-cebhk-1179765217@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-19, 10:16PM PDT

Hey,

You were wearing a grey top, stretching right by me as I did the crunches.
I wanted to say hello, and should have..

~Marc
• Location: Solana Beach
• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


PostingID: 1179765217

3 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

haha! he was doing the crunches huh?

Kristen said...

He'd better be, if he's looking to go out with ME.

j/k, j/k, j/k (but not really).

Dani said...

You are hilarious, Kris. :)