Friday, February 6, 2009

Stimulate THIS

Dear President Obama,

In the wake of this vast, global economic meltdown, I felt it was only my duty to step in and offer some sound fiscal advice. And, as your sole advisor not being tracked by the IRS, I understand the degree to which the American people are investing their hopes (let's be serious -- it's all they have left to invest) in my sage wisdom and fiscal advice.

So we've got a few hundred billion to spend. Well, look no further, Mr. President. I've got a grocery list that's gonna nip this little "crisis" in the bud. Forget the Endowment for the arts. Forget ACORN, forget anti-smoking programs. No, dear President. My method is fail-proof. And substantially cheaper.

So sit back, relax, smoke a cig and let me do the spending.

1. Breast augmentation for yours truly -- I look hotter, thus enticing men to work harder, longer and better in order to impress me with their vast success. Vast success = more money = more money spent on me. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

2. New car for yours truly -- I have a car I adore. I stop getting into accidents. State spends less money on police duty. State can spend money elsewhere. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

3. Free graduate school tuition for yours truly -- I get another degree = I make more money = I buy more clothing = I look hotter = successful men spend more money on me while I invest wisely in the stock market. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

4. All-expense-paid vacations for yours truly -- I leave my job vacant for weeks at a time = my boss is forced to hire temps = job creation. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

5. New home for yours truly -- I receive lavish home = men assume I'm wildly successful = men feel the need to out-success me = men make more money = men spend more money on me. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

6. Awarding me large chunks of stocks in Fortune 500 companies -- I appear as a wise investor = others look up to me as a beacon of fiscal hope = others invest more wisely. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

7. A blockbuster movie contract for yours truly -- We successfully make me famous = America sees the impact of one little person doing so much for the economy = America wants to do their own part for the economy by investing wisely and spending their money on me. ECONOMY STIMULATED.

President, fellow Americans,

No need to thank me.

7 comments:

Spencer said...

I know you said we didn't need to thank you, but THANK YOU!

Honestly, if Obama really cared about grassroots initiatives he'd have the Reid/Pelosi cabal fast-tracking your New Deal ASAP.

Kris and Sarah said...

ha ha I love it! That's the best idea I've heard yet.

libbie said...

This plan of yours. . . . would actually would work better than BO's Porkulous Package! I am totally on board. You should have run for Pres! No doubt you would do a better job than the very unqualified guy you voted for! (I am not holding any grudges. .. I swear)!!!!!

Danica Osborn said...

ha ha! you have really outdone yourself. too funny!

i thought of you the other day while i was at my dermatologist...no, not because i was getting a breast enhancement consultation. it was because (brace yourself this is a long stupid story)...i had to change in front of the dr to show her a mole, and i had my Gs on, not realizing i'd be giving her a personalized strip tease, and so i had to kind of explain my religious undergarment at which point she asked what religion i was. so i told her "mormon", and then she said, "oh, i didn't know brandon flowers was mormon." which was strange, because her saying that, made it so that she did, in fact, know. and i didn't know how to respond, so i dumbly told her, so was katherine heigl when she was growing up. awesome. what i should've said was, "my friend, and former work associate, is going to marry him as soon as he ditches his current wife." anyway, i thought of you, so um, don't you feel special?

Nicole said...

I love it. I miss our chats; you're so witty, and I wish I had even a 1/10th of it!

My Three Sons said...

Hee hee ha ha. You are a witty little thing :)

I am still laughing at your friend's doctor visit story, AwKwArD!

Dani said...

How did I not see this earlier? Kris, you are so funny!