Friday, February 27, 2009

California, here we come.


As many of my readers may already know, due to your voracious appetite for the intimate details of my life, or the fact that I never shut up, I am moving to California.

TOMORROW.

Why leave Utah, you ask? The cold winters? The stifling landlocked blues? The seemingly mono-culture of it all?

Nah, I've just dated every man in Utah.
And so, dear readers, from here on out I will be updating you from Sunny San Diego (when I'm not walking on the beach, learning to surf or feeding dolphins).

Luckily, I have very real expectations of what Southern California will be like, since I have seen every episode of the OC, The Hills, and 90210.

Here are a few pics from my farewell to the beehive state. Utah, it's been a pleasure. California, I apologize in advance.

xoxo























8 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I will miss you and your face. Good luck in Cali!

Kris and Sarah said...

Oh my little Kris Kris! I'm so excited for you! Stupid Utah "boys" anyway. :)

Lohra said...

Oh Kristen...I have no words...

Womack Family said...

Kristen How fun a new adventure. I'm so excited for you. Hey I found something the other day.....a special ring, all worn out, given to me by a truly wonderful friend. I love you Kristen! Make sure you remember your ring too! Erin

Leslie said...

Holy cow, Kristen, you are soooo photogenic! I love the pictures and wish I could have been there. Good luck and have fun!

My Three Sons said...

Can I come?

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Nice! good luck down there! it'll be fun! be friends with Lauren, AND Heidi... but tell Spencer he's a douche bag!

The McClellan Family said...

Ok so new update already! What's his name? I know there is already a He!!! How's the sun and beach and Zoo and spring break? I mean job!