Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas: A Photo Essay



Idaho winters are hard on everyone, especially Germans.


This is what happens when my brothers are told to shovel the driveway. Note the antenna, the only evidence that this snowdrift is actually Crayola, my friendly Jetta.



At ten in the morning the sleeping Radfords still had not discovered that Santa had visited.



Shortly after this picture was taken, Papa whined, "But the other kids are already outside trying THEIR new bicycles out!"

Kristen and Preston are still celebrating their firm appointment as
favorite children, due to this gift.


Photographic evidence that I'm a rock star in the mornings.



Papa wonders if Santa was telling the truth about how much he spent.

.

Marisa pauses mid-celebration to calculate the calories in this slice of Christmas orange.



And Aaron ponders why Christmas is hard when you're this good looking.




Kristen and Ashley celebrate their subtle vanity.



And to all, a good night.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I have to admit these photos only made my not being there even more of a travesty (sp?) :) But, alas, traveling with three kids in the dead of winter with Christmas presents galore just didn't sound fun. Looks like you all had a joyful holiday and I am glad Dad is enjoying his new bicycle. Anyway...cheers until Christmas '08, when we shall, once again, enjoy our favorite holiday together!

MishMyBelle said...

Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas in Idaho! I was in Washington and it was so nice to be with family! Your siblings are so grown up! Ahhh, I love the Radfords!!

Steve Radford said...

O,k'' its Marisa again!!!! just so you guys know just encase if you're wondering why my eye brow looked so flat out strange and weird! its because this lady in Kennewick did my eye brows and seriously could not shape what so ever and did not know how to do it vary well, shes good at eye brow tattooing but not waxing not at all!!!!!! so anyway just so you know they do not look like that any more phew!!!!!!!!!! I had a professional do them for me just last year or the year after last in Idaho Fall's and she does such a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyway just so you all know I am not paranoid or anything, I just hate looking at pictures of my self when I had that horrible eye brow wax by a lady who could not shape what so ever! but anyway love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!