Friday, September 28, 2007

Breaking up is hard to do

After three years of part-time work and fine-combed merino wool, the time has come for me to leave Ann Taylor.

The separation has been amicable. I will miss my discount and the uncanny ability I had to get paid for performing virtually no work at all.

Goodbye, Ann.


Unfortunately, there is a dark horse in this love triangle. I have found a new passion, greener pastures and, well, a better discount.

Hello, Banana.


Ann, I believe the choice here is quite obvious.

3 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

I love ANN BUT i love Banana more! I love that you work there and get their discounts! That would be very dangerous for me. I would spend my entire paycheck. I miss you in my life! I love that we can keep each other updated through our blogs!

Kristen said...

Michele! Hooray for blogging! Yes, I have a full-time job for real-life expenses. The part-time retail simply feeds my obsession for fine clothing! :)

bdmalouf said...

i will be sad to have you gone, but if you can rope yourself one of those men, i am up for your heading off provided you rope me one too.